Teresa V. Lewis, Pharm.D., BCPS
Pharmacy Clinical & Admin Sci
Phone (405) 271-2859
Fax (405) 271-6430
Office O'Donoghue Research Bldg., 1122 NE 13th St., Ste. 4413, OKC 73117
Publications & Presentations
- 41. Lewis T V, Badillo R, Schaeffer S, Hagemann T M, McGoodwin L. Salicylate toxicity associated with administration of Percy medicine in an infant. Pharmacotherapy. 2006; 26 : 403-9
- 1. Improving Pediatric Immunization Care in Oklahoma. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2019. End Date: 2020.
2. Novel magnesium formulation for tacrolimus induced magnesium wasting in pediatric kidney transplant patients. Non-federal. Start Date: 2013. End Date: 2016.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: Pediatric Pharmacy Practice Fellowship. OU College of Pharmacy. Date: 2007.
2. Degree: PGY2 . OU College of Pharmacy . Date: 2005.
3. Degree: PGY1 . Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Date: 2004.
4. Degree: PharmD. Southwestern Oklahoma State University. Date: 2003.
5. Degree: BS. Midwestern State University. Date: 1996.