Teresa V. Lewis, Pharm.D., BCPS
Pharmacy Clinical & Admin Sci
Phone (405) 271-2859
Fax (405) 271-6430
Office O'Donoghue Research Bldg., 1122 NE 13th St., Ste. 4413, OKC 73117
Publications & Presentations
- 6. Nguyen T T, Bergeron E, Lewis T V, Miller J L, Hagemann T M, Neely S, Johnson P N. Descriptive study of discharge medications in pediatric patients. SAGE open medicine. 2020; 8 : 2050312120927945
7. Johnson P N, Gildon B, Condren M, Miller J L, Hagemann T M, Lewis T V, John B, Farmer K. A survey of pediatric degree option program graduates in a doctor of pharmacy curriculum: Confidence and initial employment position. Currents in pharmacy teaching & learning. 2019; 11 : 1296-1302
8. Johnson P N, Stephens K, Barker P, Bergeron E, Lim S Y, Hagemann T M, Lewis T V, Neely S, Miller J L. Prescribing Patterns of Continuous Infusions in Nonobese versus Obese Children Admitted to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. Journal of pediatric intensive care. 2019; 8 : 226-232
9. Stephens K, Miller J L, Lewis T V, Neely S, Johnson P N. Hyponatremia With Intravenous Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim in Children. The Annals of pharmacotherapy. 2019
10. Alonzo M, Lewis T V, Miller J L. Disulfiram-like reaction with metronidazole: An unsuspected culprit. J Pediatr Pharmacol Ther. 2019; 24 : 445-449
- 1. Improving Pediatric Immunization Care in Oklahoma. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2019. End Date: 2020.
2. Novel magnesium formulation for tacrolimus induced magnesium wasting in pediatric kidney transplant patients. Non-federal. Start Date: 2013. End Date: 2016.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: Pediatric Pharmacy Practice Fellowship. OU College of Pharmacy. Date: 2007.
2. Degree: PGY2 . OU College of Pharmacy . Date: 2005.
3. Degree: PGY1 . Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Date: 2004.
4. Degree: PharmD. Southwestern Oklahoma State University. Date: 2003.
5. Degree: BS. Midwestern State University. Date: 1996.