Paul M. Boylan, Pharm.D., BCPS
Pharmacy Clinical & Admin Sci
Phone (405) 271-6878 x 47255
Fax (405) 271-6430
Office CPB 239
Publications & Presentations
- 16. Boylan P, Santibañez M. Upper gastrointestinal bleeding in a male patient taking megestrol acetate and rivaroxaban: a case report. The Senior Care Pharmacist. 2019; 34 : 501-509
17. Boylan P, Caballero J. Student pharmacist or Pharm.D. candidate: will the real credential please stand up?. American College of Clinical Pharmacy Education and Training Practice and Research Network Newsletter. 2018
18. Boylan P, Eltaki S M. Post-graduate year two transitions of care pharmacy residencies no longer accredited. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2018; 105 : 543-545
19. Boylan P, Joseph T, Hale G M, Moreau C, Seamon M, Jones R. Development of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and heart failure self-management kits for outpatient transitions of care. The Consultant Pharmacist. 2018; 33 : 152-157
20. Boylan P M, Trinh K, Helms J, Ghoubrial-Waibel R, Mege J. Abstract 327. Integration of transitions of care pharmacist services within an accredited pulmonary rehabilitation clinic. Pharmacotherapy. 2017; 37 : e214
- 1. Patterns of Care, Outcomes, and Barriers to Treatment Success or Vaccination Associated with Adult Community-Acquired Pneumonia in Medicaid. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2021. End Date: 2022.
Awards and Honors
- 1. ACCP Education and Training PRN. Top Poster - American College of Clinical Pharmacy Virtual Poster Symposium 2022. Date: 2022.
2. ACCP Adult Medicine PRN. Top Original Research Project - American College of Clinical Pharmacy Virtual Poster Symposium 2022. Date: 2022.
- 1. Degree: Certificate. American College of Clinical Pharmacy. Date: 2022.
2. Degree: PGY2 Transitions of Care Residency. Nova Southeastern University College of Pharmacy. Date: 2017.
3. Degree: PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency. Reading Hospital. Date: 2016.
4. Degree: PharmD. Wilkes University. Date: 2014.