Katherine S. O'Neal, Pharm.D., MBA, BCACP, CDES, BC-ADM, AE-C, CLS, FADCES
Pharmacy Clinical & Admin Sci
Phone 405-271-6878 x47241
Office CPB 235
Specialties: Internal medicine, Ambulatory care/diabetes
Clinical Practice: Diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, asthma, migraine
Certifications & Licenses
Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist
Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties2012
Board Certified Advanced Diabetes Management2012
Certified Asthma Educator2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Nguyen A, Jones E, O'Neal K, Netter M, Dwyer K. An academic-community engagement: A roadmap for developing a culturally relevant diabetes self-management program among Vietnamese Americans. . Collaborations: A Journal of Community-Based Research and Practice. 2022; 5
2. O'Neal K. Biosimilars: What have we Learned. 2022
3. Crosby K, O'Neal K. It's Hot Out There..Drug-induced photosensitivity. 2022
4. O'Neal K, Oliphant E, Johnson E, Hines M, Smith M. Prescriber and Employee Perspectives of a Health Sciences Center Campus Outpatient Pharmacy: A Qualitative Analysis. 2022
5. Jones V, Zelnicek T, Hines M, Johnson E, O'Neal K, Draugalis J. Creation and implementation of a pharmacy-led meds-to-beds program at a large teaching hospital. 2022
- 1. Diabetes and hearing impairment: Knowledge, attitudes, and practices among providers and patients. ASHP. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
2. ECG Monitoring in patients with CF receiving azithromycin therapy. Federal Non-NIH. Start Date: 2016. End Date: 2016.
3. A literacy Sensitive Approach to improving antibiotic understanding in a community based setting. ACCP. Start Date: 2014. End Date: 2015.
4. Effectiveness of an educational intervention on the caring behaviors and referral activities of community pharmacists for migraine patients. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2010. End Date: 2013.
5. Evaluation of Merck’s Headache School: A Quasi-Experimental Examination of Effectiveness. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2010. End Date: 2013.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: PharmD. University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy. Date: 2008.
2. Degree: MBA. University of Tulsa. Date: 2004.