David Hawkins, Pharm.D.
Pharmacy Clinical & Admin Sci
Phone (405) 271-8000 x47249
Office CPB 223
Professional Practice Philosophy:
- Educate patients on disease management through consultation on pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter medications, and health maintenance.
- Assure appropriate drug regimens for patients regarding interactions with other drugs and disease conditions.
- Advocate the patient's health by working with doctors, insurance companies, and other health care providers to provide outstanding pharmaceutical care.
- Manage pharmacy team in the dispensing of prescriptions in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Train pharmacy interns and staff in high quality pharmacy service.
Publications & Presentations
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: PharmD. University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. Date: 2005.
2. Degree: BS. University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. Date: 1993.
3. Degree: BS. University of Oklahoma. Date: 1988.