Dongin (Donoven) Kim, Ph.D.
Publications & Presentations
- 16. Whang C H, Yoo E, Hur S K, Kim K S, Kim D, Jo S. A highly GSH-sensitive SN-38 prodrug with an "OFF-to-ON" fluorescence switch as a bifunctional anticancer agent. Chemical communications (Cambridge, England). 2018; 54 : 9031-9034
17. Wang J, Lee J S, Kim D, Zhu L. Exploration of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles as a Multitarget and Multifunctional Anticancer Nanomedicine. ACS applied materials & interfaces. 2017; 9 : 39971-39984
18. Yao Q, Choi J H, Dai Z, Wang J, Kim D, Tang X, Zhu L. Improving Tumor Specificity and Anticancer Activity of Dasatinib by Dual-Targeted Polymeric Micelles. ACS applied materials & interfaces. 2017; 9 : 36642-36654
19. Yao Q, Dai Z, Hoon Choi J, Kim D, Zhu L. Building Stable MMP2-Responsive Multifunctional Polymeric Micelles by an All-in-One Polymer-Lipid Conjugate for Tumor-Targeted Intracellular Drug Delivery. ACS applied materials & interfaces. 2017; 9 : 32520-32533
20. Yao Q, Gutierrez D C, Hoang N H, Kim D, Wang R, Hobbs C, Zhu L. Efficient Codelivery of Paclitaxel and Curcumin by Novel Bottlebrush Copolymer-based Micelles. Molecular pharmaceutics. 2017; 14 : 2378-2389
- 1. Lymphatics and lymphangiogenesis in kidney function and inflammation. NIH. Start Date: 2019. End Date: 2024.
2. Role of Renal Lymphatics in Blood Pressure Regulation. NIH. Start Date: 2018. End Date: 2023.
3. Cancer exosome mediated antibody production for active tumor targeting treatment. Non-federal. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
4. Engineering Exosome for Ovarian Cancer Targeting Therapy. NIH. Start Date: 2021. End Date: 2023.
5. Exosome based intraocular therapy combined with active targeting of ocular neovascularization. NIH. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2022.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: Ph D. University of Utah. Date: 2009.
2. Degree: MS. University of Florida. Date: 2002.
3. Degree: BS. Ajou University. Date: 1999.