Mission, Vision & Values
Our mission is to educate and empower individuals to become highly qualified pharmacy practitioners, scientists, and educators.
We are recognized for contributions in pharmacy education, research and scholarship, and service. We are proud that our College is a diverse learning institution where students and faculty actively engage and collaborate with patients and other health care providers and academic and industry partners to promote health, optimize medication use outcomes, and create new drugs and devices. We strive to positively impact and advance the profession and health throughout our state, region, and nation by providing dynamic leadership.
We are committed to excellence through the following values:
- Commitment to service and knowledge dissemination with integrity and accountability
- Compassion and respect for each other and those we serve
- Innovation and synergistic collaboration to advance the public's health and well-being
- Diversity and non-discrimination to enrich our environment and perspectives
- Professionalism and ethical decision making in research, service, and education
OU College of Pharmacy Strategic Plan (Rev. 2022-2027)