Dongin (Donoven) Kim, Ph.D.
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Kim D. A Benzenesulfonamide-based mitochondrial uncoupler induces endoplasmic reticulum stress and immunogenic cell death in epithelial ovarian cancer . Molecular Cancer Theraeputics. 2021; 21 : 2398-2409
2. Kim D. A Kidney-Targeted Nanoparticle to Augment Renal Lymphatic Density Decreases Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Mice . Pharmaceutics. 2021; 14 : 84
3. Kim D. pH-responsive Nanomedicine for Image-guided Drug Delivery . Pan Stanford Publishing. 2021
4. Kim D. Metabolic and immunomodulatory control of type 1 diabetes via orally delivered bile-acid-polymer nanocarriers of insulin or rapamycin. Nature Biomedical Engineering. In Press; 5 : 983-997
5. Kim Y, Youn Y S, Oh K T, Kim D, Lee E S. Tumor-Targeting Liposomes with Transient Holes Allowing Intact Rituximab Internally. Biomacromolecules. 2020
- 1. Lymphatics and lymphangiogenesis in kidney function and inflammation. NIH. Start Date: 2019. End Date: 2024.
2. Role of Renal Lymphatics in Blood Pressure Regulation. NIH. Start Date: 2018. End Date: 2023.
3. Engineering Exosome for Ovarian Cancer Targeting Therapy. NIH. Start Date: 2021. End Date: 2023.
4. Developing RNAi-based control method targeting Mormon cricket. Misc Federal. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2021.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: Ph D. University of Utah. Date: 2009.
2. Degree: MS. University of Florida. Date: 2002.
3. Degree: BS. Ajou University. Date: 1999.