Dongin (Donoven) Kim, Ph.D.
Phone (405) 271-6593 x 47473
Alt Phone (801) 574-6823 (cell)
Office College of Pharmacy, CPB 317
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Kim D. A Kidney-Targeted Nanoparticle to Augment Renal Lymphatic Density Decreases Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Mice. Pharmaceutics/MDPI. 2022; 14 : 84
2. Kim D. Intraocular RGD-Engineered exosomes and active targeting of choroidal neovascularization (CNV). Cells/MDPI. 2022; 11 : 2573
3. Kim D. A Benzenesulfonamide-based mitochondrial uncoupler induces endoplasmic reticulum stress and immunogenic cell death in epithelial ovarian cancer . Molecular Cancer Theraeputics. 2021; 21 : 2398-2409
4. Kim D. A Kidney-Targeted Nanoparticle to Augment Renal Lymphatic Density Decreases Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Mice . Pharmaceutics. 2021; 14 : 84
5. Kim D. pH-responsive Nanomedicine for Image-guided Drug Delivery . Pan Stanford Publishing. 2021
- 6. Translational Studies on Extracellular Vesicles in Ovarian Cancer. Non-federal. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2022.
7. Developing RNAi-based control method targeting Mormon cricket. Misc Federal. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2021.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: Ph D. University of Utah. Date: 2009.
2. Degree: MS. University of Florida. Date: 2002.
3. Degree: BS. Ajou University. Date: 1999.