Pharmacies & Services
OU College of Pharmacy manages several on-campus pharmacies that are open to the public as well as serving our employees. These include the following:
- OU Pharmacists Care Center - OU Physicians Building
- Family Medicine Pharmacy - OU Physicians Family Medicine
- OU Children's Pharmacy - OU Children's Physician Building
- OU Clinic Pharmacy - Tulsa Campus (Meds to Desk)
For more information about locations, phone numbers and hours of service, please click on the pharmacies tab located on the right.
In addition to pharmacies, OU College of Pharmacy manages several distinct services that serve the public.
These services include:
- Meds to Bed Program: This program, in partnership with OU Medicine Inc., focuses on hand-delivering outpatient prescriptions to patients' hospital bedsides before they leave the hospital. For more information about this valuable resource, please contact either Beth Walton (405-271-2156) or Michael Hines (405-271-6751 ext. 47206). More information is available on the link on the right.
- The Oklahoma Center for Poison & Drug Information (OCPDI): This center exists to provide information concerning the prevention and management of potential toxic exposures to the people of Oklahoma. More information is available on the link on the right.
- Pharmacy Management Consultants: This service primarily supports the Oklahoma Healthcare Authority (OHCA) in its administration of pharmacy benefits to Oklahoma SoonerCare members. The office is located at the O'Donoghue Research building on the OUHSC campus. More information is available on the link on the right.
- Nuclear Pharmacy: The OU College of Pharmacy Nuclear Pharmacy provides services to over 25 area hospitals and clinics, including daily dispensing of over 500 patient doses.