Alumni and Continuing Education Events
Alumni Association Events and Continuing Education Programs
For more information on alumni events or continuing education seminars, please contact Cassidy Roberts at (405) 271-6194 or Cassidy-Roberts@ouhsc.edu.
Alumni Association Events
- The Adrenaline Run 5K/10K race is scheduled for Saturday, March 25, 2022. For more information, click HERE. Register today HERE!
- The Alumni Association will host a social event for the P4 students on April 26, 2022, which includes round-table discussions on valuable topics for post-graduation life.
- The Alumni Awards Reception will take place on Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 6:30pm at Dunlap Codding in Oklahoma City, OK. Please check back for an update. This is a free event for alumni.
- The College of Pharmacy holds a reception at the APhA Annual Meeting and NCPA Annual Meeting. Look in the meeting program schedules for the Oklahoma Reception.
- The Alumni Association presents a gift to the incoming P1 students in August to welcome them to the College of Pharmacy.
- The Alumni Association annual tailgate will take place before the homecoming football game on Saturday, October 15, 2022. Stop by for food, drinks, and fun before kickoff! This event is free for alumni to attend.
Continuing Education Activities
- The 2022 Walter P. Scheffe Continuing Pharmaceutical Education Series is on October 22-23, 2022 at the OU College of Pharmacy in Oklahoma City. This activity is eligible for 15 hours of ACPE credit. To register, visit https://pharmacy.ouhsc.edu/mar... --> Alumni Store. For more information, please see the activity brochure or email Cassidy-Roberts@ouhsc.edu.