Alumni and Continuing Education Events
Alumni Association Events and Continuing Education Programs
For more information on alumni events or continuing education seminars, please contact Cassidy Roberts at 405-271-6194 or email@example.com
- The Alumni Association annual tailgate is cancelled this year due to COVID-19.
- The 2020 Walter P. Scheffe Continuing Pharmaceutical Education Series is cancelled due to COVID-19. We hope to see you at next year’s event!
- The Adrenaline Run 5K/10K race is going virtual this year! Join us from a distance on Saturday, March 6, 2021. For more information, click HERE. Register now at HERE.
- The Alumni Association hosts a social event for the P4 Students in April
which include roundtable discussions on valuable topics for a post-graduation life.
- The 2020 Alumni Awards Reception is cancelled this year due to COVID19. We hope to see you next year! This is a free event for alumni. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The College of Pharmacy holds a reception at the APhA Annual Meeting, NCPA Annual Meeting and APhA Annual Meeting. Look in the meeting program schedule for the Oklahoma Reception.
- The Alumni Association gives a gift to the incoming P1 students in August.