R. Chris Rathbun, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ-ID
Prof & Chair
Pharmacy Clinical & Admin Sci
Phone (405) 271-6878 x47254
Fax (405) 271-6430
Office CPB 211
Research interests are centered in the area of HIV infection and include optimization of antiretroviral therapy, evaluation of novel antiretroviral agents and treatment strategies, medication adherence with antiretroviral regimens, and pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics drug interactions among antiretrovirals.
Publications & Presentations
- 6. Durham S H, Badowski M E, Liedtke M D, Rathbun R C, Pecora Fulco P. Acute Care Management of the HIV-Infected Patient: A Report from the HIV Practice and Research Network of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy. Pharmacotherapy. 2017; 37 : 611-629
7. Rathbun C, Liedtke M D, Lockhart S M. HIV Infection, Antiretroviral Therapy. eMedicine from WebMD. 2017
8. Scalese M J, Herring H H, Rathbun C, Skrepnek G H, Ripley T L. Propofol-associated QTc prolongation. Therapeutic Advances in Drug Safety. 2016
9. Liedtke M D, Tomlin C R, Skrepnek G H, Farmer K, Johnson P N, Rathbun C. HIV pharmacist's impact on inpatient antiretroviral errors. HIV Med. 2016
10. Phan Y L, Ripley T L, Herring H, Harrison D, Rathbun C. Impact of dabigatran and rivaroxaban on the proportion of nonvalvular atrial fibrillation (NVAF) patients prescribed an anticoagulant for the prevention of stroke and systemic embolism, 2009 - 2012. Journal of Pharmacy and Clinical Sciences. 2016; 9 : 1-8
- 1. HIV Adherence Services. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
2. HIV Adherence Services. State Agency. Start Date: 2021. End Date: 2022.
3. HIV Adherence Services. State Agency. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2021.
4. Clinical Pharmacy Services. HHS. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2020.
5. Characterization of fentanyl metabolic and renal elimination pathways in children less than two years of age. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2018. End Date: 2020.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: BS. University of Minnesota, Duluth. Date: 2005.
2. Degree: Infectious Diseases Fellowship. University of Texas at Austin. Date: 1991.
3. Degree: PharmD. University of Minnesota, Mpls-St. Paul. Date: 1989.