R. Chris Rathbun, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ-ID
Research interests are centered in the area of HIV infection and include optimization of antiretroviral therapy, evaluation of novel antiretroviral agents and treatment strategies, medication adherence with antiretroviral regimens, and pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics drug interactions among antiretrovirals.
Publications & Presentations
- 21. Rathbun C, Liedtke M D. Antiretroviral drug interactions: overview of interactions involving new and investigational agents and the role of therapeutic drug monitoring for management. Pharmaceutics. 2011; 3 : 745-81
22. Rathbun C, Liedtke M D. The Next Generation: Etravirine in the Treatment of HIV in Adults Refractory to Other Antiretrovirals. Virus Adaption and Treatment. 2010; 2 : 91-102
23. Liedtke M D, Rathbun C. Drug interactions with antiretrovirals and warfarin. Expert opinion on drug safety. 2010; 9 : 215-23
24. Rathbun C, Stephens J R, Stroup J. New Advances in Antiretroviral Therapy. Infections in Medicine. 2009; 26 : 133-120
25. Rathbun C, Liedtke M D, Blevins S M, Harrison D, Lockhart S M, Salvaggio M, Acosta E P. Electrocardiogram abnormalities with atazanavir and lopinavir/ritonavir. HIV clinical trials. 2009; 10 : 328-36
- 1. HIV Adherence Services. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
2. HIV Adherence Services. State Agency. Start Date: 2021. End Date: 2022.
3. HIV Adherence Services. State Agency. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2021.
4. Clinical Pharmacy Services. HHS. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2020.
5. Characterization of fentanyl metabolic and renal elimination pathways in children less than two years of age. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2018. End Date: 2020.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: BS. University of Minnesota, Duluth. Date: 2005.
2. Degree: Infectious Diseases Fellowship. University of Texas at Austin. Date: 1991.
3. Degree: PharmD. University of Minnesota, Mpls-St. Paul. Date: 1989.