R. Chris Rathbun, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ-ID
Research interests are centered in the area of HIV infection and include optimization of antiretroviral therapy, evaluation of novel antiretroviral agents and treatment strategies, medication adherence with antiretroviral regimens, and pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics drug interactions among antiretrovirals.
Publications & Presentations
- 46. Rathbun C, Martin, 3rd E S. Didanosine therapy in patients intolerant of or failing zidovudine therapy. The Annals of pharmacotherapy. 1992; 26 : 1347-51
47. Rathbun C, Martin, 3rd E S, Eaton V E, Matthew E B. Current and investigational therapies for AIDS-associated Mycobacterium avium complex disease. Clinical pharmacy. 1991; 10 : 280-91
- 1. HIV Adherence Services. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
2. HIV Adherence Services. State Agency. Start Date: 2021. End Date: 2022.
3. HIV Adherence Services. State Agency. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2021.
4. Clinical Pharmacy Services. HHS. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2020.
5. Characterization of fentanyl metabolic and renal elimination pathways in children less than two years of age. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2018. End Date: 2020.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: BS. University of Minnesota, Duluth. Date: 2005.
2. Degree: Infectious Diseases Fellowship. University of Texas at Austin. Date: 1991.
3. Degree: PharmD. University of Minnesota, Mpls-St. Paul. Date: 1989.