R. Chris Rathbun, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ-ID
Research interests are centered in the area of HIV infection and include optimization of antiretroviral therapy, evaluation of novel antiretroviral agents and treatment strategies, medication adherence with antiretroviral regimens, and pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics drug interactions among antiretrovirals.
Education & Experience
B.S. in Chemistry
University of Minnesota College of Chemistry, Duluth, MN
Pharm.D. in Pharmacy
University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy, Minneapolis, MN
BCPS in Pharmacotherapy specialist
Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties 1991
AQ-ID in Added qualification in infectious diseases pharmacotherapy
Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties 1999
Publications & Presentations
- Rathbun C, Durham S H, Farmer K, Zuckerman A, Badowski M. Evaluation of HIV curricular content in schools of pharmacy across the United States. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. In Press
- Pham T, Rathbun C, Keast S, Nesser N, Farmer K, Skrepnek G H. National estimates of case-mix, mortality, and economic outcomes among inpatient HIV/AIDS mono-infection and hepatitis C co-infection cases in the US. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice . 2018
- Rathbun C, Liedtke M D, Miller M M. Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection. eMedicine/Medscape. 2018
- Pham T T, Keast S, Farmer K, Thompson D M, Rathbun C, Nesser N J, Holderread B P, Skrepnek G H. Sustained virologic response and costs associated with direct-acting antivirals for chronic hepatitis C infection in Oklahoma Medicaid. Journal of Managed Care and Specialty Pharmacy. In Press
- Durham S H, Badowski M E, Liedtke M D, Rathbun R C, Pecora Fulco P. Acute Care Management of the HIV-Infected Patient: A Report from the HIV Practice and Research Network of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy. Pharmacotherapy. 2017; 37 : 611-629
- Characterization of fentanyl metabolic and renal elimination pathways in children less than two years of age. 2018.
- HIV Adherence Services. 2018.
- Clinical Pharmacy Services. 2018.
- HIV Adherence Services. 2017.
- Clinical Pharmacy Services. 2017.