R. Chris Rathbun, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ-ID
Prof & Chair
Pharmacy Clinical & Admin Sci
Phone (405) 271-6878 x47254
Fax (405) 271-6430
Office CPB 211
Research interests are centered in the area of HIV infection and include optimization of antiretroviral therapy, evaluation of novel antiretroviral agents and treatment strategies, medication adherence with antiretroviral regimens, and pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics drug interactions among antiretrovirals.
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Rathbun C, Durham S H, Farmer K, Zuckerman A, Badowski M. Evaluation of human immunodeficiency virus curricular content in schools of pharmacy in the United States. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2020; 12 : (in press)
2. Pham T, Rathbun C, Keast S, Nesser N, Farmer K, Skrepnek G H. National estimates of case-mix, mortality, and economic outcomes amoung inpatient HIV/AIDS mono-infection and hepatitis C co-infection cases in the U.S. Journal Evaluation Clinical Practice. 2019; 25 : 806-821
3. Pham T T, Keast S, Farmer K, Thompson D M, Rathbun C, Nesser N J, Holderread B P, Skrepnek G H. Sustained virologic response and costs associated with direct-acting antivirals for chronic hepatitis C infection in Oklahoma Medicaid. Journal of Managed Care and Specialty Pharmacy. 2018; 24 : 664-676
4. Pham T, Rathbun C, Keast S, Nesser N, Farmer K, Skrepnek G H. National estimates of case-mix, mortality, and economic outcomes among inpatient HIV/AIDS mono-infection and hepatitis C co-infection cases in the US. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice . 2018
5. Rathbun C, Liedtke M D, Miller M M. Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection. eMedicine/Medscape. 2018
- 21. Clinical Pharmacy Services. HHS. Start Date: 2013. End Date: 2013.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: BS. University of Minnesota, Duluth. Date: 2005.
2. Degree: Infectious Diseases Fellowship. University of Texas at Austin. Date: 1991.
3. Degree: PharmD. University of Minnesota, Mpls-St. Paul. Date: 1989.