Alumni Association Events and Continuing Education Programs
For more information on alumni events or continuing education seminars, please contact Sandy Warner at 405-271-6194 or email@example.com
- The Alumni Association Tailgate on Oct. 28, 2017 will be 2 hours before the OU vs Texas Tech game. This is a free event for alumni.
- The Walter P. Scheffe CPE Series continuing education seminar is slated for Nov. 4-5, 2017 at the College of Pharmacy. This is a 15-hour continuing education seminar.
- The College of Pharmacy 125th Anniversary Reception is slated for Jan. 20, 2018 at the 21C Hotel in Oklahoma City.
- The Adrenaline Run 5k/10k race will be March 3, 2018. More details to follow as they become available.
- The Alumni Association hosts a social event for the P4 Students in April
which include roundtable discussions on valuable topics for a post-graduation life.
- The Alumni Awards Reception will be held in June 15, 2018 from 5:30 pm - 9:00 p.m. This is a free event for alumni. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The College of Pharmacy holds a reception at the APhA Annual Meeting, NCPA Annual Meeting and APhA Annual Meeting. Look in the meeting program schedule for the Oklahoma Reception.
- The Alumni Association gives a gift to the incoming P1 students in August.
The Alumni Association proudly presented each student in the Class of 2021 a jacket.