Alumni and Continuing Education Events
Alumni Association Events and Continuing Education Programs
For more information on alumni events or continuing education seminars, please contact Cassidy Roberts at (405) 271-6194 or Cassidy-Roberts@ouhsc.edu.
Alumni Association Events
- The Adrenaline Run 5K/10K race is scheduled for Saturday, March 5, 2022. For more information, click HERE. Register today HERE!
- The Alumni Association hosts a social event for the P4 Students in April which includes roundtable discussions on valuable topics for a post-graduation life.
- The Alumni Awards Reception is scheduled for Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 6:30pm. This is a free event for alumni.
- The College of Pharmacy holds a reception at the APhA Annual Meeting, NCPA Annual Meeting and APhA Annual Meeting. Look in the meeting program schedule for the Oklahoma Reception.
- The Alumni Association gives a gift to the incoming P1 students in August.
- The Alumni Association annual tailgate is Saturday, October 16, 2021 before the OU vs. TCU homecoming football game. This event is free for alumni to attend.
Continuing Education Activities
- The 2021 Walter P. Scheffe Continuing Pharmaceutical Education Series is on November 6-7, 2021 at the OU College of Pharmacy in Oklahoma City. This activity is eligible for 15 hours of ACPE credit. To register, visit https://pharmacy.ouhsc.edu/mar... --> Alumni Store. For more information, please see the activity brochure or email Cassidy-Roberts@ouhsc.edu.