Phone 405/271-6593 47211
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Burgett A, Walters M, Papin J. Characterization of the SARS-CoV-2 Host Response in Primary Human Airway Epithelial Cells from Aged Individuals. Viruses. 2021; 13 : 1603
2. Burgett A. Small Molecule Targeting of Oxysterol-Binding Protein (OSBP)-Related Protein 4 and OSBP Inhibits Ovarian Cancer Cell Proliferation in Monolayer and Spheroid Cell Models. ACS Pharmacology and Translational Research . 2021; 4 : 744-756
3. Burgett A W. Single Cell Mass Spectrometry Quantification of Anticancer Drugs: Proof of Concept in Cancer Patients. ACS Pharmacology and Translational Research . 2021; 4 : 96-100
4. Burgett A. Crystal structures of glutathione- and inhibitor-bound human GGT1: critical interactions within the cysteinylglycine binding site. Journal of Biological Chemistry . 2021; 296 : 100066
5. Burgett A. Indole C6 Functionalization of Tryprostatin B Using Prenyltransferase CdpNPT. Catalysts . 2020; 10
- 6. Drug Targeting Oxysterol-Binding Protein (OSBP) for Antiviral Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Infections. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
7. Acquisition of a Campus Sample Concentrator/Lyophilizer for Drug Development and Pharmacology Research. Non-federal. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
8. Structure/Function of Oxysterol-Binding Protein to Guide Therapeutic Development. NIH. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
9. Drug Development of ORP4-Targeting Compounds for the Potential Precision Treatment of Ovarian Cancer . Non-federal. Start Date: 2021. End Date: 2022.
10. Acquisition of an NMR Instrument for OUHSC Campus-Wide Drug Development, Translational, and Clinical Research. Non-federal. Start Date: 2021. End Date: 2022.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation Postdoctoral Fellow. Date: 2007.
- 1. Degree: Post. Harvard University. Date: 2012.
2. Degree: Ph D. . Date: 2006.
3. Degree: BS. University of Oklahoma. Date: 1999.
4. Degree: BS. University of Oklahoma. Date: 1999.