Publications & Presentations
- 1. Burgett A, Walters M, Papin J. Characterization of the SARS-CoV-2 Host Response in Primary Human Airway Epithelial Cells from Aged Individuals. Viruses. 2021; 13 : 1603
2. Burgett A. Small Molecule Targeting of Oxysterol-Binding Protein (OSBP)-Related Protein 4 and OSBP Inhibits Ovarian Cancer Cell Proliferation in Monolayer and Spheroid Cell Models. ACS Pharmacology and Translational Research . 2021; 4 : 744-756
3. Burgett A W. Single Cell Mass Spectrometry Quantification of Anticancer Drugs: Proof of Concept in Cancer Patients. ACS Pharmacology and Translational Research . 2021; 4 : 96-100
4. Burgett A. Crystal structures of glutathione- and inhibitor-bound human GGT1: critical interactions within the cysteinylglycine binding site. Journal of Biological Chemistry . 2021; 296 : 100066
5. Burgett A. Indole C6 Functionalization of Tryprostatin B Using Prenyltransferase CdpNPT. Catalysts . 2020; 10
- 1. Neuropeptide modulation of cerebral blood flow to improve neurological and psychological outcomes following TBI in the presence. DOD. Start Date: 2023. End Date: 2027.
2. Cellular Mechanism of Oxysterol-Binding Protein (OSBP) in Viral Proliferation: A Chemical Biology Approach. NIH. Start Date: 2021. End Date: 2026.
3. Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Development of Broad Spectrum Antiviral Compounds Targeting OSBP. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2026. End Date: 2026.
4. Single Cancer Cell Mass Spectrometry Technology for the Bioanalysis and Effective Drug Treatment of Ovarian Cancer. Intramural Funding. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
5. Drug Targeting Oxysterol-Binding Protein (OSBP) for Antiviral Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Infections. Intramural Funding. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation Postdoctoral Fellow. Date: 2007.
- 1. Degree: Post. Harvard University. Date: 2012.
2. Degree: Ph D. . Date: 2006.
3. Degree: BS. University of Oklahoma. Date: 1999.
4. Degree: BS. University of Oklahoma. Date: 1999.