Yong Zhang, Ph.D.
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Zhang Y, Schalo I, Durand C, Standifer K. Sex Differences in Nociceptin/Orphanin FQ Peptide Receptor-Mediated Pain and Anxiety Symptoms in a Preclinical Model of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 2019; 9 : 731
2. Awwad H O, Durand C D, Gonzalez L P, Tompkins P, Zhang Y, Lerner M R, Brackett D J, Sherry D M, Awasthi V, Standifer K. Post-blast treatment with Nociceptin/Orphanin FQ peptide (NOP) receptor antagonist reduces brain injury-induced hypoxia and signaling proteins in vestibulomotor-related brain regions. Behavioural brain research. 2018
3. Mohammed A, Janakiram N B, Madka V, Pathuri G, Li Q, Ritchie R, Biddick L, Kutche H, Zhang Y, Singh A, Gali H, Lightfoot S, Steele V E, Suen C S, Rao C V. Lack of chemopreventive effects of P2X7R inhibitors against pancreatic cancer. Oncotarget. 2017; 8 : 97822-97834
4. Zhang Y, Simpson-Durand C D, Standifer K. Nociceptin/orphanin FQ peptide receptor antagonist JTC-801 reverses pain and anxiety symptoms in a rat model of post-traumatic stress disorder. British journal of pharmacology. 2015; 172 : 571-82
5. Awwad H O, Simpson-Durand C D, Gonzalez L P, Tompkins P, Zhang Y, Lerner M, Brackett D J, Sherry D M, Awasthi V, Standifer K. Post-blast treatment with Nociceptin/Orphanin FQ peptide receptor antagonist reduces traumatic brain injury-induced cerebral hypoxia. Neuroscience 2014 program and website. 2014