Yong Zhang, Ph.D.
Publications & Presentations
- Mohammed A, Janakiram N B, Madka V, Pathuri G, Li Q, Ritchie R, Biddick L, Kutche H, Zhang Y, Singh A, Gali H, Lightfoot S, Steele V E, Suen C S, Rao C V. Lack of chemopreventive effects of P2X7R inhibitors against pancreatic cancer. Oncotarget. 2017; 8 : 97822-97834
- Awwad H O, Durand C D, Gonzalez L P, Tompkins P, Zhang Y, Lerner M R, Brackett D J, Sherry D M, Awasthi V, Standifer K. Post-blast treatment with Nociceptin/Orphanin FQ peptide (NOP) receptor antagonist reduces brain injury-induced hypoxia and signaling proteins in vestibulomotor-related brain regions. Behavioural brain research. 2016
- Maltos K K, Stratton N C, Zhang Y, Awwad H O, Standifer K, M S D. Sources and suppression of autofluorescence in multi-channel immunofluorescent microscopy of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections of brain and spinal cord tissue. J Histochem Cytochem. In Press
- Zhang Y, Simpson-Durand C D, Standifer K. Nociceptin/orphanin FQ peptide receptor antagonist JTC-801 reverses pain and anxiety symptoms in a rat model of post-traumatic stress disorder. British journal of pharmacology. 2015; 172 : 571-82
- Awwad H O, Simpson-Durand C D, Gonzalez L P, Tompkins P, Zhang Y, Lerner M, Brackett D J, Sherry D M, Awasthi V, Standifer K. Post-blast treatment with Nociceptin/Orphanin FQ peptide receptor antagonist reduces traumatic brain injury-induced cerebral hypoxia. Neuroscience 2014 program and website. 2014
- Post-traumatic stress disorder and co-morbid chronic pain: evidence that TNF initiates a sequelae involving Nociceptin/OFQ. 2017.
- Time-dependent treatment: Early blockade of TNF prevents development of PTSD and co-morbid allodynia. 2018.
- Modulation of Immune Responses by N/OFQ-NOP Receptor System In PTSD. 2014.
- Modulation of Inflammatory Mechanisms Underlying Chronic Pain of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Prevention and Treatment. 2015.
- Diabetic neuropathic pain in posttraumatic stress disorder: Role of Nociceptin/Orphanin FQ. 2015.