Vincent C. Dennis, Pharm.D., BCACP, CDE
Associate Dean for Professional and Interprofessional Programs and Associate Professor
Pharmacy Clinical & Admin Sci
Phone (405) 271-6484 x47372
Fax (405) 271-3531
Office CPB 135
Clinical Practices: Ambulatory care
Specialties: Ambulatory care, cardiovascular and endocrine therapeutics
Publications & Presentations
- 16. Armor B L, Britton M L, Dennis V C, Letassy N A. A review of pharmacist contributions to diabetes care in the United States. J Pharm Pract. 2010; 23 : 250-64
17. Dennis V C, Britton M L, Sirmans S M, Letassy N A, Freeman D A. The use of alternate-day lovastatin in hypercholesterolemic men. Ann Pharmacother. 1997; 31 : 708-12
- 1. Automation of the healthcare professional circle diagramming technique for use in interprofessional clinical learning experiences.. Intramural Funding. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: PharmD. University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy. Date: 1995.
2. Degree: BS. University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy. Date: 1993.