Vincent C. Dennis, Pharm.D., BCACP, CDE
Clinical Practices: Ambulatory care
Specialties: Ambulatory care, cardiovascular and endocrine therapeutics
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Bennett K, Fox A, Miller J, Neely S, Dennis V C, Johnson P. Publication Rates of Pharmacy Residents Involved in a Team-Based Research Program. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy. 2022; 79 : 2141-2149
2. Smith K J, Neely S, Dennis V C, Miller M M, Medina M. Use of Situational Judgment Tests to Teach Empathy, Assertiveness, Communication, and Ethics. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. 2022; 86 : 8761
3. Dennis V C, Neely S, Kirkpatrick A. Implementation and sequencing of a compounded sterile preparation validation testing protocol for second and third year pharmacy students. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2022; 14 : 222-228
4. Dennis V C, Craft M, Bratzler D, Yozzo M, bender D, barbee C, Neely S, Robinson M. Evaluation of student perceptions with 2 interprofessional assessment tools-the Collaborative Healthcare Interdisciplinary Relationship Planning instrument and the Interprofessional Attitudes Scale-following didactic and clinical learning experiences in the United States. JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONS. 2019; 16
5. Dennis V C, Craft M A, Bratzler D W, Yozzo M J, Bender D G, Barbee C M, Neely S B, Robinson M. Evaluation of student perceptions with two interprofessional assessment tools – the Collaborative Healthcare Interdisciplinary Relationship Planning instrument and the Interprofessional Attitudes Scale – following didactic and clinical learning experiences in the United States. . Journal of Educational Evaluation for Health Professions. 2019; 16 : 7
- 1. Automation of the healthcare professional circle diagramming technique for use in interprofessional clinical learning experiences.. Intramural Funding. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: PharmD. University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy. Date: 1995.
2. Degree: BS. University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy. Date: 1993.