Tammy Lambert, Pharm.D., Ph.D.
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Lambert T, Tidmore L, Holbrook M, Shropshire D, Nesser N, Keast S. Practical Opportunities for Pharmacists to Optimize Psychotropic Medication Use Among Foster Youth. Journal of American Pharmacists Association. 2020
2. Keast S, Tidmore L, Lambert T, Shropshire D, Nesser N. Characterization of Chronic Psychotropic Polyclass and Mental Health Service Use in Foster Care Youth in a State Medicaid Population. Journal of Managed Care and Specialty Pharmacy. 2019; 25 : 1340-1348
3. Wilson J E, Smith M J, Lambert T, George D L, Bulkley C. A novel use of Photovoice methodology in a leadership APPE and pharmacy leadership elective. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2017; 9 : 1042-1054
- 1. DUR Foster Care Collaboration Development Project for the State of Oklahoma. HHS. Start Date: 2017. End Date: 2018.
2. DUR Foster Care Collaboration Development Project for the State of Oklahoma. HHS. Start Date: 2016. End Date: 2017.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: Ph D. University of Oklahoma Graduate College. Date: 2015.
2. Degree: PharmD. University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy. Date: 2010.
3. Degree: BA. The College of William and Mary. Date: 1990.