Paul M. Boylan, Pharm.D., BCPS
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Boylan P, Solinsky P. A Closer Look at the Pulmonary PRN. American College of Clinical Pharmacy. 2022
2. Sedlacek J, Boylan P, Perry A. Relationships between remote asynchronous lectures and summative assessment performance in four pharmacotherapeutics courses. Journal of Pharmacy Technology. 2022; 34 : 225-231
3. Boylan P, Skrepnek G, Neely S. Abstract 40: Use of standardized patients in a third-year pharmacy student capstone course to identify medication therapy problems in an objective structured clinical exam. Journal of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy. 2022; 5 : 746
4. Santibanez M, May J, Boylan P, Harris T, Duque A. Development, implementation, and delivery of a remote burnout prevention elective course in an accelerated Doctor of Pharmacy program during COVID-19. Internet Journal of Allied Health Sciences and Practice. 2022; 20 : Article 19
5. Schwier N C, Cornelio C K, Boylan P. A systematic review of the drug-drug interaction between statins and colchicine: patient characteristics, etiologies, and clinical management strategies. Pharmacotherapy. 2022; 42 : 320-333
- 1. Patterns of Care, Outcomes, and Barriers to Treatment Success or Vaccination Associated with Adult Community-Acquired Pneumonia in Medicaid. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2021. End Date: 2022.
Awards and Honors
- 1. ACCP Education and Training PRN. Top Poster - American College of Clinical Pharmacy Virtual Poster Symposium 2022. Date: 2022.
2. ACCP Adult Medicine PRN. Top Original Research Project - American College of Clinical Pharmacy Virtual Poster Symposium 2022. Date: 2022.
- 1. Degree: Certificate. American College of Clinical Pharmacy. Date: 2022.
2. Degree: PGY2 Transitions of Care Residency. Nova Southeastern University College of Pharmacy. Date: 2017.
3. Degree: PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency. Reading Hospital. Date: 2016.
4. Degree: PharmD. Wilkes University. Date: 2014.