Paul M. Boylan, Pharm.D., BCPS
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Boylan P, Abdallah M, Bissell B, Malesker M A, Santibanez M, Smith Z. Theophylline for the management of pulmonary disorders in the 21st century: a scoping review from the American College of Clinical Pharmacy Pulmonary Practice and Research Network . Pharmacotherapy. 2023; 43 : 963-990
2. Boylan P, Skrepnek G, Neely S. Medication therapy problems assessment within medication history objective structured clinical examinations using standardized patients versus peer actors. Journal of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy. 2023; 6 : 354-362
3. Taliaferro L, McCarron M, Boylan P, Bennett K, Shreffler M, Neely S, Walton B. Evaluation of naloxone co-prescribing rates for older adults receiving opioids via a meds-to-beds program. Journal of Pain and Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy. 2023; 37 : 16-25
4. Boylan P, Solinsky P. A Closer Look at the Pulmonary PRN. American College of Clinical Pharmacy. 2022
5. Sedlacek J, Boylan P, Perry A. Relationships between remote asynchronous lectures and summative assessment performance in four pharmacotherapeutics courses. Journal of Pharmacy Technology. 2022; 34 : 225-231
- 1. Patterns of Care, Outcomes, and Barriers to Treatment Success or Vaccination Associated with Adult Community-Acquired Pneumonia in Medicaid. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2021. End Date: 2022.
Awards and Honors
- 1. ACCP Education and Training PRN. Top Poster - American College of Clinical Pharmacy Virtual Poster Symposium 2022. Date: 2022.
2. ACCP Adult Medicine PRN. Top Original Research Project - American College of Clinical Pharmacy Virtual Poster Symposium 2022. Date: 2022.
- 1. Degree: Certificate. American College of Clinical Pharmacy. Date: 2022.
2. Degree: PGY2 Transitions of Care Residency. Nova Southeastern University College of Pharmacy. Date: 2017.
3. Degree: PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency. Reading Hospital. Date: 2016.
4. Degree: PharmD. Wilkes University. Date: 2014.