Jamie L. Miller, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCPPS, FPPAG
Education & Experience
Doctor of Pharmacy in Pharmacy
Southwestern Oklahoma State University College of Pharmacy,, Weatherford, OK2006
PGY2 Pediatric Residency (Chief Resident) in Pediatric
OU College of Pharmacy, OKC, OK
PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency in Pharmacy
OU College of Pharmacy, OKC, OK
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Miller J L, Miller M M, Neely S, Medina M. Impact of Transitioning a Senior Seminar Capstone Course from Weekly Classes to an Intensive Hybrid Course. American journal of pharmaceutical education. 2022
2. Harkin M, Miller J L, Lim S Y, Neely S, Walsh C K, Johnson P N. Conversion From Continuous Infusion Fentanyl to Continuous Infusion Hydromorphone in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. The Annals of pharmacotherapy. 2021; 55 : 1439-1446
3. Bobo K S, Cober M P, Eiland L S, Heigham M, King M, Johnson P N, Miller J L, Sierra C M. Key articles and guidelines for the pediatric clinical pharmacist from 2019 and 2020. American journal of health-system pharmacy : AJHP : official journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. 2021
4. Moore E, Mayes R, Harkin M, Miller J L, Johnson P N. Extended Duration Ketamine Infusions in Critically Ill Children: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Journal of pediatric intensive care. 2021; 10 : 221-227
5. Stephens K, Barker P, Bergeron E, Miller J L, Hagemann T M, Lewis T V, Neely S, Johnson P N. Comparison of Clinical Outcomes and Medication Use of Obese Versus Nonobese Children Admitted to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. Hospital pharmacy. 2021; 56 : 287-295
- 1. Evaluation of caffeine dosing regimens and the impact of developmental pharmacokinetics in neonates with apnea of prematurity. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2021.
2. Characterization of fentanyl metabolic and renal elimination pathways in children less than two years of age. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2018. End Date: 2020.
3. Development of a dose-exposure response relationship for detection of opioid tolerance in critically-ill children receiving fentanyl continuous infusions. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2015. End Date: 2017.
4. Development of a dose-exposure response relationship for detection of opioid tolerance in critically-ill children receiving fentanyl continuous infusions. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2015. End Date: 2017.
5. Comparison of amikacin pharmacokinetics in neonates pre- and post- a dosing protocol change. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2014. End Date: 2015.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Oklahoma Residency Research Conference. Oklahoma Research Excellence Award (Mentor). Date: 2019.
2. University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy; Department of Clinical and Administrative Sciences. Best Paper Award. Date: 2018.
3. Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group. Outstanding Original Research Award. Date: 2018.
4. Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group. Scholarship in Teaching Award. Date: 2018.
5. Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group. Christensen Memorial Young Investigator Award (Resident Mentor). Date: 2016.
- 1. Degree: PharmD. Southwestern Oklahoma State University. Date: 2006.
2. Degree: BS. Trevecca Nazarene University. Date: 2002.