Jamie L. Miller, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCPPS, FPPAG
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Miller J L, Miller M M, Neely S, Medina M. Impact of Transitioning a Senior Seminar Capstone Course from Weekly Classes to an Intensive Hybrid Course. American journal of pharmaceutical education. 2022
2. Harkin M, Miller J L, Lim S Y, Neely S, Walsh C K, Johnson P N. Conversion From Continuous Infusion Fentanyl to Continuous Infusion Hydromorphone in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. The Annals of pharmacotherapy. 2021; 55 : 1439-1446
3. Bobo K S, Cober M P, Eiland L S, Heigham M, King M, Johnson P N, Miller J L, Sierra C M. Key articles and guidelines for the pediatric clinical pharmacist from 2019 and 2020. American journal of health-system pharmacy : AJHP : official journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. 2021
4. Moore E, Mayes R, Harkin M, Miller J L, Johnson P N. Extended Duration Ketamine Infusions in Critically Ill Children: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Journal of pediatric intensive care. 2021; 10 : 221-227
5. Stephens K, Barker P, Bergeron E, Miller J L, Hagemann T M, Lewis T V, Neely S, Johnson P N. Comparison of Clinical Outcomes and Medication Use of Obese Versus Nonobese Children Admitted to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. Hospital pharmacy. 2021; 56 : 287-295
- 1. Evaluation of caffeine dosing regimens and the impact of developmental pharmacokinetics in neonates with apnea of prematurity. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2021.
2. Characterization of fentanyl metabolic and renal elimination pathways in children less than two years of age. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2018. End Date: 2020.
3. Development of a dose-exposure response relationship for detection of opioid tolerance in critically-ill children receiving fentanyl continuous infusions. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2015. End Date: 2017.
4. Development of a dose-exposure response relationship for detection of opioid tolerance in critically-ill children receiving fentanyl continuous infusions. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2015. End Date: 2017.
5. Comparison of amikacin pharmacokinetics in neonates pre- and post- a dosing protocol change. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2014. End Date: 2015.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Oklahoma Residency Research Conference. Oklahoma Research Excellence Award (Mentor). Date: 2019.
2. University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy; Department of Clinical and Administrative Sciences. Best Paper Award. Date: 2018.
3. Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group. Outstanding Original Research Award. Date: 2018.
4. Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group. Scholarship in Teaching Award. Date: 2018.
5. Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group. Christensen Memorial Young Investigator Award (Resident Mentor). Date: 2016.
- 1. Degree: PharmD. Southwestern Oklahoma State University. Date: 2006.
2. Degree: BS. Trevecca Nazarene University. Date: 2002.