Jamie L. Miller, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCPPS, FPPAG
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Bradford C V, Miller J L, Ranallo C D, Neely S, Johnson P N. Vasopressin-Induced Hyponatremia in Infants Following Cardiovascular Surgery. The Annals of pharmacotherapy. 2023; 57 : 259-266
2. Chang E, Ballard K E, Johnson P N, Nandyal R, Miller J L. Azithromycin for Eradication of Ureaplasma and Prevention of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia in Preterm Neonates in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The journal of pediatric pharmacology and therapeutics : JPPT : the official journal of PPAG. 2023; 28 : 10-19
3. Hintze T D, Miller J L, Neely S, Lim S Y, Gupta N, Johnson P N. Characterization of early versus late opioid iatrogenic withdrawal syndrome in critically ill children transitioning from fentanyl -infusions to methadone. Journal of opioid management. 2023; 19 : 43-56
4. Miller J L, Miller M M, Neely S, Medina M. Impact of Transitioning a Senior Seminar Capstone Course to an Intensive Hybrid Course. American journal of pharmaceutical education. 2023; 87 : ajpe8911
5. Mayes R A, Johnson P N, White B P, Neely S, Chaaban H, Miller J L. Evaluation of Ceftazidime Use in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Association With Cephalosporin-Resistant Gram-Negative Bacteria. The Annals of pharmacotherapy. 2022; 56 : 1325-1332
- 1. Evaluation of caffeine dosing regimens and the impact of developmental pharmacokinetics in neonates with apnea of prematurity. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2021.
2. Characterization of fentanyl metabolic and renal elimination pathways in children less than two years of age. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2018. End Date: 2020.
3. Development of a dose-exposure response relationship for detection of opioid tolerance in critically-ill children receiving fentanyl continuous infusions. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2015. End Date: 2017.
4. Development of a dose-exposure response relationship for detection of opioid tolerance in critically-ill children receiving fentanyl continuous infusions. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2015. End Date: 2017.
5. Comparison of amikacin pharmacokinetics in neonates pre- and post- a dosing protocol change. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2014. End Date: 2015.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Pediatric Pharmacy Association. Christensen Memorial Young Investigator Award Nominee (Resident Mentor). Date: 2022.
2. Oklahoma Residency Research Conference. Oklahoma Research Excellence Award (Mentor). Date: 2019.
3. University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy; Department of Clinical and Administrative Sciences. Best Paper Award. Date: 2018.
4. Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group. Outstanding Original Research Award. Date: 2018.
5. Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group. Scholarship in Teaching Award. Date: 2018.
- 1. Degree: PharmD. Southwestern Oklahoma State University. Date: 2006.
2. Degree: BS. Trevecca Nazarene University. Date: 2002.