Wendy Galbraith, Pharm.D., FAPhA, BCNP
Clinical Expertise: NuclearPharmacy and Radiopharmaceuticals. Development and growth of professional education in nuclear pharmacy. This includes overseeing all professional education in nuclear pharmacy including elective/selective course work in the doctor of pharmacy program (including Pharm.D./M.S.), pharmacy interns employed in the nuclear pharmacy, continuing professional education for nuclear pharmacists, board certification for nuclear pharmacists employed in the nuclear pharmacy, residency program in nuclear pharmacy, and nuclear pharmacy education for other health care professionals including but not limited to nuclear medicine technologists, nuclear medicine and radiology residents, and health physicists.
Education & Experience
Pharm.D. in Pharmacy
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK2003
B.S. in Pharmacy
OU College of Pharmacy, Oklahoma City, OK1990
Certifications & Licenses
Board Certified Nuclear Pharmacist
Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties1996
State of Arizona1990
State of Oklahoma1993
Honors & Awards
APhA-APPM Innovative Practice Merit Award for poster presentation
Publications & Presentations
- Pathuri G, Hedrick A F, January S E, Galbraith W, Awasthi V, Arnold C D, Cowley B D, Gali H. Synthesis and in vivo evaluation of gallium-68-labeled glycine and hippurate conjugates for positron emission tomography renography. J Labelled Compd Rad. 2015; 58 : 14–19
- Gali H, Nkepang G N, Galbraith W, Awasthi V, Hammond K, Collier L. Preparation of [F-18]FLT using an ABT compact cyclotron and continuous flow microfluidics. J Labelled Compd Rad. 2015; 58 : S362
- Galbraith W, Chen X. Galbraith W, Chen X, Talley K, Grantham V. Assessment of technetium-99m succimer residual activity reduction using inert non-reactive syringes. J Nucl Med Tech. Jan/March 2015. J Nucl Med Tech. 2015; 43 : 61-63
- Gopal P, Hedrik A, January S, Galbraith W, Awasthi V, Gali H. Pathuri Gopal, Hedrik AF, January S*, Galbraith W, Awasthi V, Arnold CD, Cowley BD, Gali H. Synthesis and in vivo evaluation of gallium-68 labeled glycine and hippurate conjugates for PET renography. J. Label Compd. Radiopharm 2015;58:14–19. 2015
- Croft B, Galbraith W. Hematological analysis of synthetic curcumin derivative, EF24, in a rat model of hypovolemic shock. Contributed Paper. J Am Pharm Assoc. March 2015. In print. In Press
- Fee For Service RIF USP RP Biodistribution. 2013.
- PPP Phase III Nuclear Pharmacy Coordinator. 2012.
- Fee For Service RIF USP RP Biodistribution. 2011.
- Residual blood, mold, and infectious contamination in nuclear pharmacy dose containers following a common disinfection method. 2016.
- Fee For Service RP protocol development. 2014.