Wendy Galbraith, Pharm.D., FAPhA, BCNP
Clinical Expertise: NuclearPharmacy and Radiopharmaceuticals. Development and growth of professional education in nuclear pharmacy. This includes overseeing all professional education in nuclear pharmacy including elective/selective course work in the doctor of pharmacy program (including Pharm.D./M.S.), pharmacy interns employed in the nuclear pharmacy, continuing professional education for nuclear pharmacists, board certification for nuclear pharmacists employed in the nuclear pharmacy, residency program in nuclear pharmacy, and nuclear pharmacy education for other health care professionals including but not limited to nuclear medicine technologists, nuclear medicine and radiology residents, and health physicists.
Education & Experience
Pharm.D. in Pharmacy
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK2003
B.S. in Pharmacy
OU College of Pharmacy, Oklahoma City, OK1990
Certifications & Licenses
Board Certified Nuclear Pharmacist
Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties1996
State of Arizona1990
State of Oklahoma1993
Honors & Awards
APhA-APPM Innovative Practice Merit Award for poster presentation
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Galbraith W. Considerations for the Safe Handling of Radiolabeled Blood Products . American Pharmacist Association Press, . 2020; 2020 : 85-132
2. Galbraith W. Kidney. American Pharmacist Association Press, . 2020; 2020 : 705-748
3. Galbraith W. Liver, Spleen, and Gastrointestinal Systems. American Pharmacist Association Press, . 2020; 2020 : 705-748
4. Wolfe K, Baldwin J, Grantham V V, Galbraith W. 90Y-Labeled Resin Microsphere Spills: A Pilot Study to Determine Efficient Cleanup Practices. Journal of nuclear medicine technology. 2020; 48 : 274-277
5. Nkepang G N, Gali H, Houson H, Hedrick A F, Hayes B, Causey O, Inman P, Box J, Benton E, Galbraith W, Awasthi V. Production of [13N]ammonia from [13C]methanol on a 7.5 MeV cyclotron using 13C(p, n)13N reaction: Detection of myocardial infarction in a mouse model. Applied Radiation and Isotopes. 2019; 150 : 19-24
- 1. Imaging and Blood Biomarkers to Predict Graft Failure after HSCT. Multi-institutional Prospective Pilot Research of Imaging and blood biomarker EValuation of Engraftment after ALlogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Children and Adults (REVEAL). . NIH. End Date: 2024.
2. Dose-escalation Study of Radio-labeled Antibody, FF-21101(90Y), P-Cadherin, for the Treatment of Advanced Cancer.. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2019.
3. Residual blood, mold, and infectious contamination in nuclear pharmacy dose containers following a common disinfection method. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2016. End Date: 2017.
Awards and Honors
- 1. APhA-APPM. APhA-APPM Contributed Paper Merit Award: Evaluation of a compact automated system for filling syringes in a nuclear pharmacy. Date: 2019.
2. College of Pharmacy Allumni. E. Blanche Sommers Award. Date: 2006.
- 1. Degree: PharmD. University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center . Date: 2003.
2. Degree: B. Pharm. University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. Date: 1990.