Teresa V. Lewis, Pharm.D., BCPS
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Miller M M, Lewis T V, Webb R, Fields D, Hagemann T M. Quantification of weight changes associated with new diagnosis of cancer in pediatric patients. Journal of Hematology and Oncology Pharmacy. 3 : 94-98
2. Stephens K, Barker P, Bergeron E, Miller J L, Hagemann T M, Lewis T V, Neely S, Johnson P N. Comparison of Clinical Outcomes and Medication Use of Obese Versus Nonobese Children Admitted to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. Hospital pharmacy. 2021; 56 : 287-295
3. Lim S Y, Lewis T V, Woo S, Turman M, Burton M E, Rianthavorn P. Daptomycin Pharmacokinetics in Adolescents Undergoing Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis: A Case Series With Pharmacokinetic Modeling. The journal of pediatric pharmacology and therapeutics : JPPT : the official journal of PPAG. 2021; 26 : 123-132
4. Miller J L, Lewis T V, Walling J, O'Donnell A, Neely S, Johnson P N. Publication Rates of Pediatric-Focused Resident Research Projects Presented at The Pediatric Pharmacy Association Bruce Parks Memorial Residency Showcase. The journal of pediatric pharmacology and therapeutics : JPPT : the official journal of PPAG. 2021; 26 : 163-171
5. Nguyen T T, Bergeron E, Lewis T V, Miller J L, Hagemann T M, Neely S, Johnson P N. Descriptive study of discharge medications in pediatric patients. SAGE open medicine. 2020; 8 : 2050312120927945
- 1. Improving Pediatric Immunization Care in Oklahoma. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2019. End Date: 2020.
2. Novel magnesium formulation for tacrolimus induced magnesium wasting in pediatric kidney transplant patients. Non-federal. Start Date: 2013. End Date: 2016.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: Pediatric Pharmacy Practice Fellowship. OU College of Pharmacy. Date: 2007.
2. Degree: PGY2 . OU College of Pharmacy . Date: 2005.
3. Degree: PGY1 . Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Date: 2004.
4. Degree: PharmD. Southwestern Oklahoma State University. Date: 2003.
5. Degree: BS. Midwestern State University. Date: 1996.