Teresa V. Lewis, Pharm.D., BCPS
Education & Experience
Pediatric Pharmacy Practice Fellowship in Pediatric Pharmacy
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center College of Pharmacy, Oklahoma City, OK2007
ASHP Accredited Pediatric Pharmacy Practice Residency in Pediatric Pharmacy
College of Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK2005
ASHP Accredited Pharmacy Practice Residency
Oklahoma City Veteran's Affairs Medical Center, Oklahoma City, OK2004
Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, OK2003
Bachelor of Science in Biology
Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX1996
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Miller M M, Lewis T V, Webb R, Fields D, Hagemann T M. Quantification of weight changes associated with new diagnosis of cancer in pediatric patients. Journal of Hematology and Oncology Pharmacy. 3 : 94-98
2. Stephens K, Barker P, Bergeron E, Miller J L, Hagemann T M, Lewis T V, Neely S, Johnson P N. Comparison of Clinical Outcomes and Medication Use of Obese Versus Nonobese Children Admitted to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. Hospital pharmacy. 2021; 56 : 287-295
3. Lim S Y, Lewis T V, Woo S, Turman M, Burton M E, Rianthavorn P. Daptomycin Pharmacokinetics in Adolescents Undergoing Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis: A Case Series With Pharmacokinetic Modeling. The journal of pediatric pharmacology and therapeutics : JPPT : the official journal of PPAG. 2021; 26 : 123-132
4. Miller J L, Lewis T V, Walling J, O'Donnell A, Neely S, Johnson P N. Publication Rates of Pediatric-Focused Resident Research Projects Presented at The Pediatric Pharmacy Association Bruce Parks Memorial Residency Showcase. The journal of pediatric pharmacology and therapeutics : JPPT : the official journal of PPAG. 2021; 26 : 163-171
5. Nguyen T T, Bergeron E, Lewis T V, Miller J L, Hagemann T M, Neely S, Johnson P N. Descriptive study of discharge medications in pediatric patients. SAGE open medicine. 2020; 8 : 2050312120927945
- 1. Improving Pediatric Immunization Care in Oklahoma. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2019. End Date: 2020.
2. Novel magnesium formulation for tacrolimus induced magnesium wasting in pediatric kidney transplant patients. Non-federal. Start Date: 2013. End Date: 2016.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: Pediatric Pharmacy Practice Fellowship. OU College of Pharmacy. Date: 2007.
2. Degree: PGY2 . OU College of Pharmacy . Date: 2005.
3. Degree: PGY1 . Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Date: 2004.
4. Degree: PharmD. Southwestern Oklahoma State University. Date: 2003.
5. Degree: BS. Midwestern State University. Date: 1996.