Teresa V. Lewis, Pharm.D., BCPS
Education & Experience
Pediatric Pharmacy Practice Fellowship in Pediatric Pharmacy
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center College of Pharmacy, Oklahoma City, OK2007
ASHP Accredited Pediatric Pharmacy Practice Residency in Pediatric Pharmacy
College of Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK2005
ASHP Accredited Pharmacy Practice Residency
Oklahoma City Veteran's Affairs Medical Center, Oklahoma City, OK2004
Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, OK2003
Bachelor of Science in Biology
Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX1996
Publications & Presentations
- Miller M M, Lewis T V, Webb R, Fields D, Hagemann T M. Quantification of weight changes associated with new diagnosis of cancer in pediatric patients. Journal of Hematology and Oncology Pharmacy. 3 : 94-98
- Johnson P N, Gildon B, Condren M, Miller J L, Hagemann T M, Lewis T V, John B, Farmer K. Description of a pediatric degree option program in a doctorate of pharmacy curriculum and its impact on pediatric-focused advanced pharmacy practice experience rotations and faculty scholarly productivity. Currents in pharmacy teaching & learning. 2018; 10 : 627-636
- Lim S Y, Woo S, Miller J L, Lewis T V, Henry E D, Johnson P N. Dosing for Fentanyl Infusion in Obese Children: Just Because It's What We Have Always Done Doesn't Mean It Is Right. The journal of pediatric pharmacology and therapeutics : JPPT : the official journal of PPAG. 2018; 23 : 223-226
- Lewis T V, Neely S, Turman M A. Efficacy and Tolerability of Magnesium Plus Protein For Managing Hypomagnesemia in Pediatric Kidney Transplant Patients. Pediatric Transplantation. In Press
- Lewis T V. Pediatric Renal Pharmacokinetics and Dose Individualization. 2017
- Novel magnesium formulation for tacrolimus induced magnesium wasting in pediatric kidney transplant patients. 2013.
- Pediatric to Young Adulthood Renal Transplantation: A Multidisciplinary Approach. 2000.
- Predictors of Morbidity and Attributable Mortality in Pseudomonas aeruginosa Bacteremia and Comparison to other Gram-negative Pathogens. 2000.