Jamie L. Miller, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCPPS, FPPAG
Pharmacy Clinical & Admin Sci
Phone (405) 271-6878 x47296
Office O'Donoghue Research Bldg., 1122 NE 13th St., Ste. 4417, OKC 73117
Publications & Presentations
- 11. Amber T, Nguyen P B, Miller J L, Neely S, Lewis T V. Incidence of Cytomegalovirus DNAemia in Pediatric Post-Renal Transplant Patients Receiving Weight-Based vs Body Surface Area-Based Valganciclovir Chemoprophylaxis . The Journal of Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 2022; 27 : 164-171
12. Miller J L, Miller M M, Neely S, Medina M. Impact of Transitioning a Senior Seminar Capstone Course from Weekly Classes to an Intensive Hybrid Course. American journal of pharmaceutical education. 2022
13. Johnson P N, Mayes R, Moore E, Neely S, Nguyen A, Miller J L. Ketamine infusions as an adjunct for sedation in critically ill children. Journal of opioid management. 2022; 18 : 57-68
14. Harkin M, Miller J L, Lim S Y, Neely S, Walsh C K, Johnson P N. Conversion From Continuous Infusion Fentanyl to Continuous Infusion Hydromorphone in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. The Annals of pharmacotherapy. 2021; 55 : 1439-1446
15. Bobo K S, Cober M P, Eiland L S, Heigham M, King M, Johnson P N, Miller J L, Sierra C M. Key articles and guidelines for the pediatric clinical pharmacist from 2019 and 2020. American journal of health-system pharmacy : AJHP : official journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. 2021
- 1. Evaluation of caffeine dosing regimens and the impact of developmental pharmacokinetics in neonates with apnea of prematurity. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2021.
2. Characterization of fentanyl metabolic and renal elimination pathways in children less than two years of age. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2018. End Date: 2020.
3. Development of a dose-exposure response relationship for detection of opioid tolerance in critically-ill children receiving fentanyl continuous infusions. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2015. End Date: 2017.
4. Development of a dose-exposure response relationship for detection of opioid tolerance in critically-ill children receiving fentanyl continuous infusions. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2015. End Date: 2017.
5. Comparison of amikacin pharmacokinetics in neonates pre- and post- a dosing protocol change. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2014. End Date: 2015.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Pediatric Pharmacy Association. Christensen Memorial Young Investigator Award Nominee (Resident Mentor). Date: 2022.
2. Oklahoma Residency Research Conference. Oklahoma Research Excellence Award (Mentor). Date: 2019.
3. University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy; Department of Clinical and Administrative Sciences. Best Paper Award. Date: 2018.
4. Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group. Outstanding Original Research Award. Date: 2018.
5. Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group. Scholarship in Teaching Award. Date: 2018.
- 1. Degree: PharmD. Southwestern Oklahoma State University. Date: 2006.
2. Degree: BS. Trevecca Nazarene University. Date: 2002.