- Course evaluations will be opened at the end of the semester using the Courseval(R) system. Students will receive an email from Courseval(R) with the list of courses to be evaluated, their username and password, and the evaluation closing date.
- We do read the results and value your input regarding the course. We use your feedback to help maintain course strengths and refine areas of improvement for the course.
- Results are most meaningful in discussions about course improvements when at least 70% of the class completes the course evaluation. We, therefore, ask that you please take the time to evaluate the course thoughtfully and constructively.
Need help? E-mail Amy Williams or CoursEval@ouhsc.edu
- The CoursEval(R) system maintains a log of students who complete their evaluations, but there is no link between a student's name and his/her responses. Therefore, course evaluations are anonymous.
- All students are assigned a username and password (please note that the CoursEval(R) username and password are different from the OUHSC email password account) during their first semester P1 year. Students should retain this password during their four years.
- Students should contact Amy Williams (or click Help while in the CoursEval(R) system) if they experience any technical difficulty completing the course evaluation(s).
Login to view survey results.
- All faculty teaching in the P1-P3 years are assigned a username and password (different from OUHSC account) and should retain this password for future use (please note that the CoursEval(R) username and password is different from the OUHSC email password account).
- Faculty teaching greater than two hours in a course will be evaluated using the CoursEval(R) system. Faculty teaching less than two hours in a course should offer and collect from students a minute evaluation at the end of the lecture that asks students to note one strength and one area improvement for the lecture (or some variation of these questions that would allow students to complete the evaluation in one minute.
- Faculty should contact Amy Williams if they want to schedule a midsemester evaluation of their course.
NOTE: Retain your CoursEval username and password for future use. If you misplaced or forgotten your password, please click on the "forgot your password" above to receive your password. All activities within CoursEval(R) will be logged and monitored closely. Unauthorized usage is prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation!