Beth H. Resman-Targoff, Pharm.D., FCCP
Pharmacy Clinical & Admin Sci
Phone (405) 271-6878 x47261
Fax (405) 271-6430
Office O'Donoghue Research Bldg., 1122 NE 13th St., Ste. 4412, OKC 73117
Publications & Presentations
- 36. McLeod D C, Resman-Targoff B H. A literature filing system for the clinical pharmacist. Drug intelligence & clinical pharmacy. 1977; 11 : 736-9
37. Resman-Targoff B H, Blumenthal P, Jusko W J. Breast milk distribution of theobromine from chocolate. The Journal of pediatrics. 1977; 91 : 477-80
38. Resman-Targoff B H. Clinical Use of Drugs in Renal Failure. American Journal of Hospital Pharmacy . 1976; 33 : 1312
39. Resman-Targoff B H, McLeod D C. A drug experience registry. American journal of hospital pharmacy. 1976; 33 : 1051-3
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: PharmD. State University of New York at Buffalo. Date: 1976.
2. Degree: Hospital Pharmacy Internship. Buffalo Veterans Administration Hospital. Date: 1974.
3. Degree: BS. State University of New York at Buffalo. Date: 1973.