Katherine S. O'Neal, Pharm.D., MBA, BCACP, CDES, BC-ADM, AE-C, CLS, FADCES
Specialties: Internal medicine, Ambulatory care/diabetes
Clinical Practice: Diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, asthma, migraine
Certifications & Licenses
Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist
Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties2012
Board Certified Advanced Diabetes Management2012
Certified Asthma Educator2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Jones V, Zelnicek T, Hines M, Johnson E, O'Neal K, Draugalis J. Creation and implementation of a pharmacy-led meds-to-beds program at a large teaching hospital. 2021
2. O'Neal K, Murray K. Migraine Headache - A Focus on Prevention. 2021
3. Walling J, Zelnicek T, Johnson E, O'Neal K. Shot of a lifetime: How pharmacists stay ahead of the season. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2021
4. Crosby K, O'Neal K. Stroke Prevention - A Focus on the use of Anticoagulants. 2021
5. O'Neal K. Skin Hyperpigmentation and PhotoAging, 20th Edition Nonprescriptions Handbook. 2020
- 1. Diabetes and hearing impairment: Knowledge, attitudes, and practices among providers and patients. ASHP. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
2. ECG Monitoring in patients with CF receiving azithromycin therapy. Federal Non-NIH. Start Date: 2016. End Date: 2016.
3. A literacy Sensitive Approach to improving antibiotic understanding in a community based setting. ACCP. Start Date: 2014. End Date: 2015.
4. Effectiveness of an educational intervention on the caring behaviors and referral activities of community pharmacists for migraine patients. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2010. End Date: 2013.
5. Evaluation of Merck’s Headache School: A Quasi-Experimental Examination of Effectiveness. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2010. End Date: 2013.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: PharmD. University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy. Date: 2008.
2. Degree: MBA. University of Tulsa. Date: 2004.