Application Information for Fall 2019 Entry
Please see information for the application tracks for Fall 2019 below and note that a few changes have been made so be sure to read all instructions carefully!
Early Decision Application Track Information for Fall 2019 Entry
OU participates in the PharmCAS early decision program. This program allows you to select one PharmCAS school for application. The early decision process allows applicants to know by October 19, 2018 of the school's decision. See the PharmCAS instructions on their website for full details.The deadline for early decision application is September 4, 2018.
Students applying for the early decision track should be aware of the following:
- The application must be complete by September 4. This includes the PharmCAS application, a standardized exam score, and two letters of reference.
- The latest an applicant can take the PCAT to be considered for early decision are the September 2018 dates. If an applicant is taking the September PCAT then unofficial scores must be submitted to email@example.com no later than Monday, September 10, 2018.
- The Fall 2019 early decision interview will be conducted on Saturday, October 13, 2018. An interview is not guaranteed simply by selecting to apply to the early decision program. If you are not accepted in the early decision phase, your application will be rolled over to the regular decision applicant pool on October 22, 2018, and any new information received throughout the admissions cycle will be considered for a possible interview.
- You will be notified of a decision no later than October 19, 2018.
- If you are accepted as an early decision applicant, you are obligated to accept the offer and will have 10 business days to pay a $100.00 non-refundable admission deposit.
Regular Decision Track Information for Fall 2019 Entry
Admission to the Doctor of Pharmacy program is on a competitive basis. For admission to Fall 2019, the PharmCAS application, two letters of reference and a standardized exam score must be submitted by June 3, 2019. The College of Pharmacy supplemental application is by invitation only. If an applicant is invited to interview, they will receive the link to submit the supplemental application which will need to be completed prior to their selected interview date. Applicants should successfully complete all required pre-requisite courses and provide the college with an official transcript showing completion by August 5, 2019.
Regular admission interviews will be conducted with set dates in February and April 2019 (specific dates TBA) of the application year. If additional interviews are needed, they will be conducted on an as-needed basis May through July 2019.
Therefore it is highly recommended that applicants apply earlier than the deadline to receive full consideration when there is more space in the class. The college employs a rolling admissions process which means that seats are filled as we interview.
Failure to meet deadlines or to submit any of the required application materials will constitute a late or incomplete application and will not be considered for admission.