Kathryn J. Smith, Pharm.D., BCACP
Publications & Presentations
- 1. Smith K J, Neely S, Dennis V C, Miller M M, Medina M. Use of Situational Judgment Tests to Teach Empathy, Assertiveness, Communication, and Ethics. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. 2022; 86 : 8761
2. Smith K, Smith M, Childs-Kean L. Developing Clinical Reasoning: An Introduction for Pharmacy Preceptors. Journal of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy. 2022; 5 : 613-621
3. Wagner J L, Smith K J, Johnson C, Hilaire M L, Medina M. Best Practices in Syllabus Design. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. 2022
4. Voils S A, Childs-Kean L, Farland M Z, Smith K, Boulos J, Campbell C T, Cavanaugh T M, DeRemer C, Lambrinos K, Miller S L, Santevecchi B, Shoulders B, Feild C, Allen J. Pharmacy Student Self-assessment of Strength of Residency Candidacy Compared to Clinical Faculty. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2022; 14 : 304-309
5. Smith K J, Cox C D, Dy-Boarman E, Gonyeau M, Lempicki K A, Lucas C, Lonie J M, Smith M, Stein S M. Our Priorities Are Not Evolving, but Our Strategies Are. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. 2022; 86 : 8732
- 1. Development and Validation of a Situational Judgement Test to Assess Professionalism. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2017. End Date: 2018.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Pharmacy: Clinical & Administrative Sciences Department, OUHSC COP. Research Award. Date: 2022.
2. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)Emerging Teaching Scholar Award. Date: 2020.
3. University of Florida College of Pharmacy. Outstanding Publication: Innovations in Teaching or Clinical Practice . Date: 2018.
- 1. Degree: PharmD. University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy- Twin Cities. Date: 2013.
2. Degree: BS. Wheaton College. Date: 2008.