Sukyung (Sue) Woo, Ph.D.
Publications & Presentations
- Jaiprasart P, Devapatla B, Woo S. Identification of molecular signature of resistance to anti-VEGF therapy in ovarian cancer. In Press
- Sharma A, Benbrook D, Woo S. Pharmacokinetics and interspecies scaling of a novel, orally-bioavailable anti-cancer drug, SHetA2. PLOS One. In Press
- Lim S Y, Woo S, Miller J L, Lewis T V, Henry E D, Johnson P N. Dosing for fentanyl infusions in obese children: Just because it’s what we have always done doesn’t mean it’s right. Journal of Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics. In Press
- Jaiprasart P, Yeung B Z, Lu Z, Wientjes M G, Cui M, Hsieh C, Woo S, Au J. Anionic drug reduces intracellular bioavailability and transfection efficiency of cationic siRNA lipoplex. Journal of Controlled Release. 2017; 270 : 101-113
- Ibach B W, Miller J L, Woo S, Harrison D, Standifer K, Hagemann T M, Johnson P N. Characterization of tolerance in children during fentanyl continuous infusions. J Pediatr Intensive Care. 2017; 6 : 83-90