R. Chris Rathbun, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ-ID
Prof & Chair
Pharmacy Clinical & Admin Sci
Phone (405) 271-6878 x47254
Fax (405) 271-6430
Office CPB 211
Research interests are centered in the area of HIV infection and include optimization of antiretroviral therapy, evaluation of novel antiretroviral agents and treatment strategies, medication adherence with antiretroviral regimens, and pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics drug interactions among antiretrovirals.
Publications & Presentations
- 11. Miller M M, Liedtke M D, Lockhart S M, Rathbun C. The role of dolutegravir in the management of HIV infection. Infection and Drug Resistance/Dove Press. 2015; 8
12. Ripley T L, Adamson P B, Hennebry T A, Van Tuyl J S, Harrison D, Rathbun C. Collaborative Practice Model Between Cardiologists and Clinical Pharmacists for Management of Patients With Cardiovascular Disease in an Outpatient Clinic. The Annals of pharmacotherapy. 2014; 48 : 412-419
13. Kleyn T J, Liedtke M D, Harrison D, Lockhart S M, Salvaggio M R, Ripley T L, Rathbun C. Incidence of Transmitted Antiretroviral Drug Resistance in Treatment-Naïve HIV-1 Infected Persons in a Large South Central United States Clinic. Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2014; 48 : 470-475
14. Liedtke M D, Tomlin C R, Miller M M, Lockhart S M, Rathbun C. Long-term efficacy of raltegravir in the management of HIV infection. Infection and Drug Resistance/Dove Press. 2014; 7 : 73-84
15. Rathbun C, Lockhart S M, Miller M M, Liedtke M D. Dolutegravir, a Second-Generation Integrase Inhibitor for the Treatment of HIV-1 Infection. The Annals of pharmacotherapy. 2013; 48 : 395-403
- 1. HIV Adherence Services. Start Date: 2022. End Date: 2023.
2. HIV Adherence Services. State Agency. Start Date: 2021. End Date: 2022.
3. HIV Adherence Services. State Agency. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2021.
4. Clinical Pharmacy Services. HHS. Start Date: 2020. End Date: 2020.
5. Characterization of fentanyl metabolic and renal elimination pathways in children less than two years of age. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2018. End Date: 2020.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: BS. University of Minnesota, Duluth. Date: 2005.
2. Degree: Infectious Diseases Fellowship. University of Texas at Austin. Date: 1991.
3. Degree: PharmD. University of Minnesota, Mpls-St. Paul. Date: 1989.