Kathryn J. Smith, Pharm.D., BCACP
Pharmacy Clinical & Admin Sci
Phone (405) 271-6878 x 47257
Office CPB 229
Publications & Presentations
- 6. Reed B, Smith K, Robinson J D, Farland M Z, Haines S T. Situational Judgment Tests: An Introduction for Clinical Educators. Journal of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy. 2022; 5 : 67-74
7. Smith K. Wicked Problems in Pharmacy Education. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. 2022; 86 : 8491
8. Janke K K, Covvey J, Smith M, Smith K J, Mospan C, Peeters M. But Scholarship CAN BE Hard in Many Ways. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. 2021; 85
9. Smith K, Farland M Z, Edwards M E, Buring S, Childs G S, Dunleavy K, Estrada A, Multak N, Patton P R, Schentrup D, Blue A. Assessing Professionalism in Health Profession Degree Programs: A Scoping Review. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2021; 13
10. Smith K, Flaxman C, Farland M Z, Thomas A, Buring S, Whalen K, Patterson F. Development and Validation of a Situational Judgement Test to Assess Professionalism. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. 2020; 84
- 1. Development and Validation of a Situational Judgement Test to Assess Professionalism. Misc Non-Federal. Start Date: 2017. End Date: 2018.
Awards and Honors
- 1. Pharmacy: Clinical & Administrative Sciences Department, OUHSC COP. Research Award. Date: 2022.
2. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)Emerging Teaching Scholar Award. Date: 2020.
3. University of Florida College of Pharmacy. Outstanding Publication: Innovations in Teaching or Clinical Practice . Date: 2018.
- 1. Degree: PharmD. University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy- Twin Cities. Date: 2013.
2. Degree: BS. Wheaton College. Date: 2008.