Jane E. Wilson, Ph.D.
My current research interests include the impact of a leadership development curriculum on leadership inventory scores and subsequent employment and leadership roles in the community. I am also interested in the role of student mentoring in professional programs and ways in which innovative teaching methods impact leadership development.
Education & Experience
University of Oklahoma HSC., OKC, OK
Master of Science in Biology
Northeast Louisiana University
B.S. in Dental Hygiene
Northeast Louisiana University.
Publications & Presentations
- Smith M J, Wilson J E, George D L, Laster K, Cristina F, Spies A R. Emotional intelligence scores among three cohorts of pharmacy students before and after completing the College’s Leadership Degree Option Program. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. In Press
- Wilson J E, Smith M J, George D L, Looper P E. A novel use of Photovoice methodology in a leadership APPE and pharmacy leadership elective. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2017
- Wilson J E, Smith M J, Lambert T, George D L, Bulkley C. A novel use of Photovoice methodology in a leadership APPE and pharmacy leadership elective. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2017; 9 : 1042-1054
- George D L, Wilson J E, Oliphant E A, Smith M J. Leadership development: An APPE for student pharmacists. AJPE. In Press
- Medina M, Medina P J, Wanzer D S, Wilson J E, Er N, Britton M L. Use of an audience response system (ARS) in a dual-campus classroom environment. Am J Pharm Educ. 2008; 72 : 38
- ADVANCING LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT AMONG PHARMACY STUDENTS. 2014.
- Assessing Leadership Development Following Completion of the Leadership Degree Option: A Pilot Analysis. 2013.