Beth H. Resman-Targoff, Pharm.D., FCCP
Publications & Presentations
- 11. Gleason B L, Peeters M J, Resman-Targoff B H, Karr S, McBane S, Kelley K, Thomas T, Denetclaw T H. An active-learning strategies primer for achieving ability-based educational outcomes. American journal of pharmaceutical education. 2011; 75 : 186
12. Resman-Targoff B H, Cicero M P. Aggressive treatment of early rheumatoid arthritis: recognizing the window of opportunity and treating to target goals. The American journal of managed care. 2010; 16 : S249-58
13. Rowley A K, Resman-Targoff B H, Marra C A, Pucino F. Evolution of clinical pharmacy in the practice of rheumatology. Harvey Whitney Books. 2009
14. Haase K K, Smythe M A, Orlando P L, Resman-Targoff B H, Smith L S. Ensuring quality experiential education. Pharmacotherapy. 2008; 28 : 1548-51
15. Haase K K, Smythe M A, Orlando P L, Resman-Targoff B H, Smith L S, Herner S J, Dee Melnyk S, Paolini N M, Porter K B, Rodgers P T, Spunt A L. Quality experiential education. Pharmacotherapy. 2008; 28 : 1547
Awards and Honors
- 1. Degree: PharmD. State University of New York at Buffalo. Date: 1976.
2. Degree: Hospital Pharmacy Internship. Buffalo Veterans Administration Hospital. Date: 1974.
3. Degree: BS. State University of New York at Buffalo. Date: 1973.