Ann Lloyd, Pharm.D., BCPS-AQ ID, BCIDP
Program Director, PGY2 Infectious Diseases Residency
Education & Experience
Pre-Pharmacy Curriculum in Pre-Pharmacy
University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS1999
Doctor of Pharmacy in Pharmacy
University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
Pharmacy Practice Residency in Pharmacy
Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis, MO2004
Publications & Presentations
- Lamb M M, Lloyd A. Necrotizing Soft-Tissue Infection: Disease Overview and Updated Treatment Strategies. US Pharmacist. 2017; 42 : HS16-HS20
- Sharpton R, Condren M, McIntosh H, Lloyd A, O'Neal K. Do cystic fibrosis patients on azithromycin need electrocardiogram monitoring?. Pulmon Pharmacol Therap. 2017; 43 : 55-56
- David C, O'Neal K, Miller M, Johnson J, Lloyd A. A literacy-sensitive approach to improving antibiotic understanding in a community-based setting. Pharmacotherapy. 2017; 7 : e83-e138
- Sharpton R, Condren M, O'Neal K, Lloyd A, McIntosh H. QTc interval monitoring for chronic azithromycin therapy in patients with cystic fibrosis. Pediatric Pulmonology. 2016 : 353
- ECG Monitoring in patients with CF receiving azithromycin therapy. 2016.
- A literacy Sensitive Approach to improving antibiotic understanding in a community based setting. 2014.