Clinical Asst Professor
Department of Pharmacy: Clinical and Administrative Sciences
Education & Experience
- Community Care Pharmacy Practice Residency, University of Iowa College of Pharmacy, 2002-2003
- Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy, 1998-2002.
- Bachelor of Musical Arts/Trumpet with distinction, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, 1993-1998.
- Co-Owner, Scott's Valu-Med Pharmacy. Ft. Gibson, OK, 2010-present.
- Co-Owner, Bestyet HealthMart Pharmacy. Harrah, OK. 2007-present.
- Assistant Clinical Professor. University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy. 2004-present.
- Pharmacist Manager, Valu-Med Pharmacy. Midwest City, OK. 2003-present.
- Certified Insulin Pump Trainer, Medtronic and Omnipod, 2007.
- Certified Disease Manager in Diabetes from the National Institute for Standards in Pharmacist Credentialing, 2003.
Honors & Service
Awards and Honors
- Appointed to the Oklahoma State Board of Pharmacy by Governor Mary Fallin, 2013.
- Next Generation Leadership Award, Parata Inc. 2010.
- Distinguished Young Pharmacist Award, Pharmacists Mutual. 2008.
- Outstanding Young Alumni, OU Alumni Affairs Board, 2007.
- Crystal Apple (Academic Practice Partnerships for Learning Excellence) Award, AACP, 2007.
- Preceptor of the Year, National Community Pharmacists Association, 2006.
- Outstanding Preceptor, OU College of Pharmacy, 2005.
- Innovative Pharmacy Practice Award, Oklahoma Pharmacists Association, 2005.
- Health Across America: Keeping Pharmacist Care Personal Award, Mckesson Drug Co., 2005.
- National Institute for Pharmacist Care Outcomes (NIPCO) Affiliate of the Month, 2005.